7. Pomegranate Noir Three Wick Candle Jar

£22.00

This item is out of stock

Pomegranate Noir

We are so excited to add this scent back into our fragrance collection!  After testing this fragrance last year we fell in love and just knew we had to include it as part of our range all year round.

Top Notes: Plum, Pomegranate, Rose

Heart Notes: Patchouli, Cedar wood, Violet Leaf, Spice

Base Notes: Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Leather

Our three wick candle jars come packaged in a beautiful white gift box as standard.  Our gift boxes are made from 40% recycled materials and the remaining 60% is from sustainable sources.  425g size with a burn time of up to 85 hours.

Reviews